Monday, July 21, 2008

hotdog are we skiing





Well what a week away,we packed the car and the whole family went on an adventure,an adventure to the snow...

The whole family was so excited,including myself,a week off work and spending it with the family was a great way for me to relax.We had all  had our fittings for skies and the warm clothing in Sydney several weeks earlier,so it was just a matter of driving down to jyndabyne a four and a half hour drive from Sydney and hitting the slopes...

The drive down was easy the kids relaxed and they were all excited about seeing snow for the first time.Both Bianca and Braiden had been fluie several days before going down but they turned out to be little troopers.

Once we got there we unpacked our bags and headed on down to perisher,which is the snow field we  were going to ski at.The whole family was so happy,and cold I might add,to see the snow for the first time.....

The kids ended up taking skiing lessons for the week,as to did joy and myself,at the end of the week,I could ski OK,so could my daughter Micah,Braiden could ski a whole lot better than my wife joy who couldn't ski at all,and Bianca,well lets just say that she might miss out on our next ski holiday,she's not one for the cold air,if you know what I mean...

Braiden continues to surprise me and his mother every day,skiing came easy for him,being away from his mother and myself gets easier and easier,he has less separation  anxiety , which was good for him and us,we all had a great time at the snow,and cant wait to do it again next year

No comments: